OzarkAnglers.Com Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I think I understand your situation. In all reality though 12v TM's are a heck of a bargain, especially the Endura series. Rather than spend the money on a new shaft and go through all that hassle I'd just buy a new short shaft unit and call it a day. Or even better.... Upgrade to a wireless unit for less than 200 more, and kiss the whole foot control cable/harness issue goodbye for good. That way you can operate the TM from anywhere in the boat with either a remote foot pedal, or a key fob controller clipped to your belt or on a lanyard around your neck. I had a Motorguide 12v wireless on a flyfishing flats boat I rigged and that thing was sweet !
  3. HDS 5 GEN 1

I have an hds 5 gen 1 with gimbal, it works well. No tranducer or power cord. There is a very light scratch in the screen that you might be able to see in the photo, when it is on you cannot see it. It should be worth $100. Message me. We are near sarcoxie mo.
  4. $300 Old town discovery 146k

whats the bottom look like
  5. Sometimes You Get A Little Lucky

Congrats...that is cool. I used to subscribe to a waterfowl magazine...and that was one of the coolest parts of magazine...tracking the bands Did you get em in Missouri or Arkansas?
  6. 4 rivers

Is 4rivers the same setup as schell osage? Do they have blinds that you use...or is it a hunt out of the boat type deal?
  7. $300 Old town discovery 146k

I'm assuming the inflatables are for whitewater. Its a good deal
  8. I joined this forum because I thought this was for "angler's" and wasn't trying to get political. I'm new to the forum and processed this thread as spin to "speed things up." Yes I'm passionate about Mizzou and i try to be factual. Maybe I'm wrong, but with angler's I meet, sports doesn't come up. Fishing, fishing related topics, guns and hunting does. Occasionally political issue do pop up, but i don't care what side of the spectrum people are as long as it's factual and not some emotional talking points being spread by the elites. Anyways, I hope there's no hard feeling and i will try to stick to fishing issue unless something I'm knowledgeable about is being misrepresented.
  9. Today
  10. Can you order a shorter shaft and install head unit and motor to it? My problem is that the wire to the foot control unit is too short...sounds crazy but on the duck boat...the deck is small and I want to screw down the foot control in the middle...as close to the front as possible...and run wire to battery in back...only run one battery. Way it is setup now...two batteries...and tm battery in front hatch...and foot control isn't bolted down...if I move battery to back...and run the wire...I don't want the foot control to move Sounds stupid but it's a problem
  11. Bummer...not what I wanted to hear but thank you wrench...you're the man
  12. Air Rifle

I've seen them. I may be on the wrong track but a 2 piece pellet doesn't appeal to me. Some experience may teach me otherwise, but for starters I think I want solid lead with most of the weight up front. It's gonna be hard to throw everything I know about center-fire and archery ballistics out the window.
  13. Whatchya Drinking?

Well, it hit 63 today and I couldn’t help thinking too bad Gavin couldn’t enjoy this wine in a climate like this😄 It’s just good. Don’t really care about the calendar or the temperature.
  14. If it is a 2 piece shaft (foot controlled unit) then Nope it can't be done. Not reasonably anyway. If it is a hand control (single piece shaft) then it's no problem, whack away.
  15. Lop-headed dog ????

Something about this board plays havoc with Oldplugs posts. He emails me frequently and the emails never have weirdness like his posts here do.
  16. Lop-headed dog ????

Plug, he hasn't had any treatments in his life, other than a shot of antibiotic and some Benadryl tablets for a snake bite. His momma and daddy, and Grandma (now passed on) are/were right next door, and all of them are/were free of any muscular disease or any other abnomalities.
  17. Minn kota endura...bow mount. I would like to cut about 8 inch off shaft...it's a plastic shaft. any body ever done it? Any tips?
  18. Air Rifle

I cannot find the ones with BB inbedded in them anymore. They hit as hard as anything I ever seen in my 177 RWS. As far as being accirate that thing has been shooting wHere it is pointed since the first time I used it. The BB invedded ones are like a domed pellet
  19. $300 Old town discovery 146k

Whats the inflatable bags for?? Does it have seatbelts?
  20. I'll bow out of this argument because I don't want Phil to be upset about us getting into politics. This was supposed to be a discussion of Mizzou sports teams. I didn't attend Mizzou, but have long ago made it the school I follow. I will not stop supporting a bunch of college athletes just because of stuff supposedly happening elsewhere on the campus. Didn't get to watch the game today, but looks like the basketball Tigers bounced back nicely from the horrible performance on Monday night. I would guess that Long Beach State is a better team than Division 2 Emporia State.
  21. Lop-headed dog ????

Dam Plug, whats with all the v's???
  22. Air Rifle

I have too many to wait that long. I usually get my settled in on one afternoon session. I have a Gamo Maxium and several Stoegers. Most like the Crosman heavy pellets. I do have a S20 Stoeger that likes the Beeman wadcutter in 177. I can kill a bunny at 30 yards with it.
  23. Lop-headed dog ????

I am not sure that there has always been something wrongvwith him I f you read what I sentvyou itvsays something about acmedicated condition from other treatments. Just waht that that means I have no idea. But tvcould nean some other drug administed to hm for some reason has a effect. You mightvwant ovtslk to the vet about that.
  24. Lilley's Taneycomo report, November 17

I was able to get on the lake for a few hours today...pink worm was the hot time for me....but I forgot my trout stuff and when I broke it off I started thrown the DNed with a watermelon Zinkers and while the bite slowed when I did catch one they were bigger! awesome day for sure C4F
  25. Gotta Love Skulls

I once traded a few prints for skulls from a paleontologist. Got casts of a sabertooth cat, another catlike creature she called a dirk-tooth cat (the teeth were smaller than a sabertooth but larger than a regular cat), a dire wolf, and a Homo erectus. Also got a bobcat, red fox, coyote, black bear, beaver, a partial otter, a fossilized muskrat, javelina, stone sheep, possum, several raccoons, skunk, a large red eared slider turtle, a longnose gar, a big alligator, and probably a couple more that I'm too lazy to get up off the couch and go look for them now Oh, yeah...also got a bison, musk ox, and wildebeast.
  26. jerk

I am going to tie one on tomorrow for sure and give it a try......fishing in the KC area for the forms time in many years.....but I did catch some nice ones on the DNed C4F
  27. Lop-headed dog ????

Yes! Now we are making progress!
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.