Jump to content
OzarkAnglers.Com Forum

shrapnel

Fishing Buddy
  • Content count

    342
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About shrapnel

  • Rank
    Goldeye

Profile Information

  • Location
    Osage Beach, MO

Recent Profile Visitors

1,110 profile views
  1. Five Questions On Crappie Fishing

    And they give great discounts to employees. My Son said "I don't care if I end up being a doctor Dad, I'm staying here part time for the deals on gear"
  2. Five Questions On Crappie Fishing

    Osage Beach Bait and Tackle is actually owned by a woman I believe. Carol is good people, and hosts the Friday nighters in the warmer months.
  3. Bass Tournament- Cold Water Challenge

    Pretty sure that work would be there Monday if ya fished Sunday Ya only live once.
  4. Bass Tournament- Cold Water Challenge

    The good news is...I'm sick. Which means I should be fine by this weekend! Planning to be there and look forward to meeting SOME of ya Weather looks to be decent so far. Haven't been out since last Thursday. but had a nice limit in 3 hours then.
  5. 1st Blown engine

    It sure seems like Merc has 70%+ market share as well...I'm guessing if another manufacturer had that we would hear a lot more issues on that brand as well. The other 30% is split between Yamaha and Evinrude and occasional Suzuki it seems.
  6. 1st Blown engine

    I hope I never have to post a thread like this, I feel for ya man!
  7. 1st Blown engine

    How many RPM were you running when it happened?
  8. Everybody deserves a dog

    I've had several in my life, but I'm done with them inside. The messes they create and the money they cost me wasn't really worth it looking back, mostly had labs. Let's not even talk about the hair in the carpet, vents, blankets, food....etc! When this ones gone we are done with animals in the house, already making the switch to hard floors and sweeping / vacuuming daily in the new place. Here lately she decided to start smelling like Doritos? Been to the groomer for shampoo and shave, that helped for a week at best. I can't imagine what carpet holds. But, sorry for your loss!
  9. Should I Get a Boat?

    Deleted
  10. Favorite spinning line

    I swear by this line on spinning set-ups, give it a try and let us know what you think. http://www.berkley-fishing.com/berkley-line-monofilament-berkley-solutions/berkley-solutions-mono/1290570.html
  11. Should I Get a Boat?

    Leave your man card at the door on your way out
  12. The Pelicans are Back

    Just looked it up, adults have a 6' to 12' wingspan...dats nuts.
  13. The Pelicans are Back

    Saw a pair in the Glaize 2 days ago, man they are big.
  14. Should I Get a Boat?

    Extremely subjective. Would need pics of boat and wife to make informed decision on this one.
×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.