32" Brown In C&r Zone

Pastor

• Members

post-5074-1206761413_thumb.jpgpost-5074-1206761511_thumb.jpg

They may not be 32 inches but they made for a good day at the park with a fly rod. Camera Phone is better than nothing. The Brown was 23 inches and the Rainbow was 22 inches.

The Great Commission Was To Go Fish-n

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ekl-stl its good to see that the 31 inch fish is still alive- i caught him last year-

my buddy pointed out that the fish i caught is that same one and if you compare every marking its the same fish

my pic wasnt as good though. it is posted at the bottom of the montauk page that is under the thread "photo essay"

www.troutchapters.com

>>>---------->(x)

Jared

Well.. I may have misquoted.. Thinking back.. I almost put my thumb in its mouth.. Then I reconsidered.. It was probably a male.. I was in shock for about 20 minutes there.

• Members
Well.. I may have misquoted.. Thinking back.. I almost put my thumb in its mouth.. Then I reconsidered.. It was probably a male.. I was in shock for about 20 minutes there.

How much do you think he weighed?

Pastor and ekl-stl

Beautiful fish all 3. Not just big but beautiful colors. I've caught some nice fish in that C&R area myself. Nothing nearly as large as that brown though. Congrats to you both.

Greg

"My biggest worry is that my wife (when I'm dead) will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it" - Koos Brandt

Greg Mitchell

BEAUTIFUL fish guys! What were you using?

Fish On!

Mike Utt

“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift from God, that’s why its called the Present!”

"If we ever forget that we are ONE NATION UNDER GOD, then we will be a nation gone under" - Ronald Reagan

Member: www.ozarkflyfishers.org

• Members
BEAUTIFUL fish guys! What were you using?

I caught them on a tan scud #16. I got away with the bigger fly because the water was murky and up. The fish were realy feeding and the tan scud was doing the trick. I caught about 15 fish in the c&r and for me that is a lot in there. I usually fool some of them but not that many at one time. they are very experienced fly eaters in there.