Walleye In Upper Taney

Guest kevinkirk

Can you run a jet ski on Taneycomo? if so how far up the lake.

For the love of Pete...

please keep those d*** things off Taney! :(

Rich Looten

Springfield, Missouri

"If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads,

you're doing something wrong."- John Gierach

38-50 degree fast moving water, logs, lots of boats running 40-60 mph. Perfect jet ski water.

Besides wouldn't it be entertaining to watch that Jetboat fool run into a jet ski fool?

If rebar is still there maybe skewer a jet ski kinda like those signs where they put a car, tractor or 3 wheeler like 100 feet off the ground :lol::lol::lol:

• Root Admin

Can't believe you all are still catching eyes below the dam. In the past when we caught, say, whites or crappie below the dam during flood gates, they'd disappear as quickly as they appeared. I'm beginning to wonder...

Jet skies- I wouldn't worry about them Rich... cold water is pretty hard on the engines. Don't think anyone would run one for any length of period without problems. Never know.

Lilleys Landing logo 150.jpg

Guest kevinkirk

I DONT want to run jet ski on taney..hahha...I was asking if that is a problem there like everywhere else. They always come right inthe c aoves to show off ..its a lonely sport i think and they need an audience. I assume that jet drive fishing boats are okay? I am leaning toward getting one so I can go shallow