Best Fiberglass Jon Boat

• Members

Here are pics of the new Shawnee. Bomberman was great to work with. The boat is just what I wanted!!! rod trays on both sides, short front deck. The 20 HP Merc. electric start has been great on gas. I have made two trips from Ranchette up river to the bottom of the catch and release area at rim Shoals. on from Wildcat to Sportsmans' Resort and have used maybe 2 1/2 gallons of gas.

The new boat is smooth, full flat bottom which is great, especially for us clumsy people!... Two live well, dry storage on either side. one in the rear and one dry storage int he front.

The trailer has the new vault bearing system unlimited mileage and ten year warranty on the bearings.

Anyway here are some pics. Rob was great to work with.

Rob also guaranties you will catch bigger fish with one of his boats!!! Above Wildcat the first fish int he boat was a largemouth bass!!!! I mean really, Second trip above Ranchette I landed two small mouth bass. I think Rob and I need to have a talk, this is suppose to be a trout boat!

Tight lines!

Glad you like the new boat. Rob is Rowill, I just sell a few boats for him now and again. He has a top notch business and I know he builds the best boats on the water. His guys at the factory are the best in the business and put their hearts into builing you a boat. I love that color on your Shawnee--I believe it is the Combat Green. You're going to like this boat more and more as time goes on--kinda like an old ball glove that you get used to. The only thing you need to do now is just add water---and often...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

give me a shout when you want to run up the buffalo, I will supply the 9.9 :yaeh-am-not-durnk:

You ready to order that new boy a boat yet? He's going to be needing it before you know it....Taxidermist just got him a new one and it's nothing short of awsome...very nice set up...

• 2 years later...