OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fishin' Freak

Kings River Area

I am not real familar with the Kings River area and I may be pulling my boat over there Sunday a.m. for some crappie fishing. If I am pulling it from Kimberling where do I want to put in at?? Does Viola have a ramp? Is that the best place to put in?? Any help is welcomed!!

I am not real familar with the Kings River area and I may be pulling my boat over there Sunday a.m. for some crappie fishing. If I am pulling it from Kimberling where do I want to put in at?? Does Viola have a ramp? Is that the best place to put in?? Any help is welcomed!!

Best place for you to put in is at Viola. If you have come across 76 go 4.5 miles south of the bridge at SK on 39 and turn right at the signs for the park. If you are coming over on 86 go 4 miles N of Carr Lane on 39 and turn left. This will put you at the Corps ramp.

Launch and head upstream until you go past the ski course on the right bank and you can catch crappie from there on up the river for the next 8 miles.