OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Fish Bork

Anybody fish this river

Are you planning above or below Pomme de Terre? I don't really have any information, just wondering. Always wanted to try it. I have been as far as you can go up the river from Pomme de Terre in a bass boat, far enough to totally destroy a $500.00 prop. :angry: Always caught lots of fish up there.

Let us know how it goes.

i do some fishing on it, but i fish it where it's still cosidered a creek, local name for it is "linn creek" and there are several access points around bolivar. different bridges and that sort of thing. usually fish it for cats, carp, and buffalo, but i have seen guys fly fishing it for bass, and some of them do quite well. if you need directions to some of these spots pm me.

I have heard tell that PDT below the lake is a GORGEOUS stretch of river for floating with almost nobody on it most of the time. I also hear it's pretty good smallie fishing. But these are just rumors. Anyone care to expound from personal experience?