Headed Down Oct 11-12

trizkid

headed down with one buddy of mine....we are unfortunately only staying one night but thats better than nothing i guess. we will be at 313 if anyone else is down there at the same time. we plan on doing about 85% of our fishing at tan vat but will be doing some inside the park as well. Have never been down there this time of the year and have heard the egg pattern is what to use. any tips would be great. will be only fly fishing. also i have heard of a place nick named the boulder garden and was wondering where it is located on the current if it is even on the current. thanks guys

TrIzzout

headed down with one buddy of mine....we are unfortunately only staying one night but thats better than nothing i guess. we will be at 313 if anyone else is down there at the same time. we plan on doing about 85% of our fishing at tan vat but will be doing some inside the park as well. Have never been down there this time of the year and have heard the egg pattern is what to use. any tips would be great. will be only fly fishing. also i have heard of a place nick named the boulder garden and was wondering where it is located on the current if it is even on the current. thanks guys

Eggs, eggs, and eggs this time of year. Bring scuds too. If the water is low, remember the 7x.

• Members

ill be there ...i will be the guy with the hat and sun glasses B) ha ..hope we dont find any boneless brown trout this time , i saw one on one of the trails last time.. and a chupacabra

release fish, preserve the outdoors

We will be heading down on 10/14 - 10/17 and staying at Eagles Park. This will be my first time and thanks to this list I'm excited. Being new to fly fishing I do not have a large collection of flies and I don't have any eggs. Any recommendations on where to purchase are appreciated.

- Charlie

ill be there ...i will be the guy with the hat and sun glasses B) ha ..hope we dont find any boneless brown trout this time , i saw one on one of the trails last time.. and a chupacabra

i did see that boneless brown on the trail last time it looked pretty nutty..ha and as for the el chupacabras there as big as my dog. i hear they like my famous piss'in beans

TrIzzout