OzarkAnglers.Com Forum

Has anyone seen or caught any cats at any of the 3 area lakes here lately? Im looking on going some in the evening with my wife. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Has anyone seen or caught any cats at any of the 3 area lakes here lately? Im looking on going some in the evening with my wife. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Caught cats two of the last three times at fellows - around the culvert area. One nice 3 pounder.

I went out the other morning and was bass fishing out a Fellows. I spotted a crawdad in the shallows and was able to grab it. I cut off the claws and stuck it on a hook. Ended up catching a nice catfish on it. Then I spent the rest of my morning searching for crawfish. I have seen several people fishing for cats there. I have not seen many big ones though.