OzarkAnglers.Com Forum

Went to the rock last night. We put in at Big M around 6:30. I have asked several question about drop shoting on this forum and have gotten allot of good feedback, I want to thank you all for your help, but I want to send out a special thanks to the guys at fin and feather in Springfield. I stopped in a couple of weeks ago and asked them about drop shoting. They pointed me toward the stuff I would need and explained how, where, etc. They were really very informative. Last night we decided to try it for a little while. The electronics that we have are not good enough to see the hook and sinker but it shows fish just fine. I trolled around a main lake point till I found some fish on the screen. In a matter of 30 to 45 minutes I had 1 keeper spot, 2 keeper walleye, 5 short spots 1 short walleye and 1 BIG perch. After that we went back to the old favorites of big worms, salt craws and jigs on secondary points and channel swings. we had another 3 or 4 shorts and each and my partner had a couple of keepers. We were gone by 11:00.