OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hopper

7-10-10

Anyone heading over to sling some flies tommorrow? Think I'll start at T&M.

Gregg

Brave man Daddy-o, last time I went on the upper with my wife, the trashy folks ruined it for us. I doubt we will ever go during the weekend again. The party was everywhere, and too many times my wife was asked to expose herself.

Total losers, it was hard for me to avoid trouble that day, so we will head to the Buffalo next time.

It was a wild crowd today, also. Nobody was rude and we all had a good time. Well... until we got off of the river, anyway. That was when my wife and kids realized that they were all sunburned in various stages. It looks like goofy old Dad who wore a shirt all day is the only one that didn't get sunburned. Oh well, we still enjoyed the trip and got lots of pics of the family.

I didn't even take a fishing pole. However, the river was in good shape and the smallmouth were chasing minnows. I think that I need to do the float on a Tuesday or Wednesday and see if I can catch a few of those.