Little Piney, Mill, Spring Creek

Guess no one noticed this was a year old thread that troll brought back from the dead...

-- Jim

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. -- Doug Larson

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly TC, I have no interest in having this discussion with you. Whether or not it was the right thing to do which it may not have been, I can assure you that my intentions were to keep these streams from getting too much pressure in the summer heat. I defended myself already a year ago on this and I will not do it again.

Why dig up an old thread just to bash on someone who was just trying to do a good thing, and maybe went about in the wrong way?

For goodness sake, please do take the time to read the thread if you are going to bash on someone. Have a good day sir.

I admittedly didn't take the time to read this thread so this may have already been covered. But, next time you want people to leave these streams alone why not just STFU instead of starting a thread that gets 985 views (at the time of this posting), many of which came from people who didn't even know about them let alone were thinking about fishing them on the hottest days of summer. Just seems kinda counterintuitive eh?.

Honestly TC, I have no interest in having this discussion with you. Whether or not it was the right thing to do which it may not have been, I can assure you that my intentions were to keep these streams from getting too much pressure in the summer heat. I defended myself already a year ago on this and I will not do it again.

Why dig up an old thread just to bash on someone who was just trying to do a good thing, and maybe went about in the wrong way? And finally please do take the time to read the thread if you are going to bash on someone. Someone may have already done it for you.

Have a good day sir.

Why dig up an old thread just to bash on someone who was just trying to do a good thing, and maybe went about in the wrong way?

For goodness sake, please do take the time to read the thread if you are going to bash on someone. Have a good day sir.

If you'll note the time stamp of my post and the post previous to mine, there is roughly 12 hours difference. You'll hafta ask that fella why he resurrected the thread.

No need for a discussion, I have made the suggestion that it be better to draw no attention to the streams than good attention. That's all I wanted to do.

I have spent most of my money on fly fishing and beer. The rest I just wasted.

xfcakj.jpg

The latest Trout Commander blog post: Niangua River Six Pack

If you'll note the time stamp of my post and the post previous to mine, there is roughly 12 hours difference. You'll hafta ask that fella why he resurrected the thread.

Okay, yeah, you were not the one who resurrected the thread. Sorry about that.

But still, and for goodness sakes please pay attention to this, if you want to bash on someone by all means read the thread! If you had simply done so, you would have seen that there were several posts nearly identical to your previous one, which is exactly why it got the reaction from me it did.

Okay, yeah, you were not the one who resurrected the thread. Sorry about that.

But still, and for goodness sakes please pay attention to this, if you want to bash on someone by all means read the thread! If you had simply done so, you would have seen that there were several posts nearly identical to your previous one, which is exactly why it got the reaction from me it did.

No worries.

I know you had good intentions and wasn't trying to bash you. Sorry if it came off that way.

xfcakj.jpg

No worries.

I know you had good intentions and wasn't trying to bash you. Sorry if it came off that way.

Yeah, I'm sorry too...I was being far too defensive.

No worries.

Yeah, I'm sorry too...I was being far too defensive.

aawwwwww. You guys should hug now. :have-a-nice-day:

Sorry, I'm a butt and I know it.

aawwwwww. You guys should hug now. :have-a-nice-day:

Sorry, I'm a butt and I know it.

Yeah, whatever.

It is just that when I have been a jackwagon I am willing to admit it...

Yeah, whatever.

It is just that when I have been a jackwagon I am willing to admit it...

I am still a jackwagon and I know it. :lol:

xfcakj.jpg