Current River Jon Boat Float Video

Gavin

I wondered also why he was packing heat. That was truely a gem of a find. Love those old photos and vintage film reels. Ah, "the city dweller" :lol:

"you can always beat the keeper, but you can never beat the post"

There are only three things in life that are certain : death, taxes, and the wind blowing at Capps Creek!

Great find, Gavin!!! Thanks for sharing...

Brought back a few memories for me... Packing a Ruger for snakes and perverted hillbillies... :lol:

By the way... That one guy shore did have a purty mouf!!! :love:

TIGHT LINES, YA'LL

"There he stands, draped in more equipment than a telephone lineman, trying to outwit an organism with a brain no bigger than a breadcrumb, and getting licked in the process." - Paul O’Neil

• Members

Sweet video!!! Glad I had the chance to get a perspective from back then. Any idea what year it was made?

Thank you so much Gavin. I absolutely loved it. All of a sudden I was back in grade school, watching a science film after lunch, springtime, arms sticking to my desk in an un-airconditioned classroom with a green and black flecked tile floor...

Check out the background music too. Sounds like the "Wizard of Oz" or Laurel and Hardy. That might be cool to listen to on ones way to a trout stream.