Ice Out

• Members

i was wondering if anybody has been to the dam i was there 2 weeks ago and it was all ice wondering if it was still that way would like to get my boat in and chase some eyes and white bass

I was just there it looks like you can put in at the old city ramp. There was 1 boat putting in there today.Drake Harbor ramp is iced in and the ramp in the dead water is iced in. Hope that helps

• Members

thanks for the info thank i will be there this weekend and try my luck

thanks for the info thank i will be there this weekend and try my luck

+ 1 on what rangerz21 said I was down that way yesterday and both ramps still froze in but it is melting quick. I would guess that they will be open by this weekend. The Corps was running some water from the generators not a lot but enough maybe. There are lots of open water on the lake with big patches of ice here and there most of the coves and the upper end of the still froze but the ice looked very thin. We made a run around the far west end of the lake and the Osage. Grand, and most of the feeder are running water with a fair amount of ice flowing down them. Won't be long! Things should start happening real quick!

Good Luck!