OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rangerman

Upper Bs Fish

Heres a pic of a 30 incher we got on the upper end on Thursday. Caught a few other mostly around beaver creek on 1 ounce BB and a big chub. Didn't catch anything around Barker and caught them as far down as Cedar Creek.

post-8685-13000340495555_thumb.jpg

post-8685-13000340731361_thumb.jpg

It was 13 1/2 inches long measured correctly. And it was absolutely full of crawdads and eggs. It fell victim to the fillet knife before it was weighed. Fathers are goofy like that. I told him to weigh the darn thing because it was likely a record but, he went, nawwwwwww, piss on it, rather eat it. Whatever.

The one he lost was ALOT bigger than that one. He lost it at boatside.

They are definitely spawning fairly well. I caught some eyes last summer that had spit up small 4 inch or so perch at the boat. It would definitely be cool if they came on real strong.

Heres a pic of a 30 incher we got on the upper end on Thursday. Caught a few other mostly around beaver creek on 1 ounce BB and a big chub. Didn't catch anything around Barker and caught them as far down as Cedar Creek.

Nice Walleye Rangerman!! Can't wait for the next full moon. The state record perch is 1 lb 11 ounces caught by Fred Rich of Lakeview AR. on 3-23-10. I also had a customer eat a 15 inch one last year. Great picture and post Hotdawg!!

nice fish i like the good luck hat