OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
S&M

Ahoys Ramp .....is It Open To Launch ?

I can't take it anymore and need to get out on Table Rock for some much needed bass fishing. Was looking to get out this Friday.

Does anyone know if the I can launch from Ahoys out of Kimberly City ?

Thanks,

I can't take it anymore and need to get out on Table Rock for some much needed bass fishing. Was looking to get out this Friday.

Does anyone know if the I can launch from Ahoys out of Kimberly City ?

Thanks,

You're kidding, right?

You're kidding, right?

No not kidding. I see nothing wrong or unsafe with fishing the arm of Ahoys. Don't even need to fire up the big motor.

S&M, I know what you mean, would like to get out myself.. But the Missouri State Water Patrol has asked all boaters to stay off of Table Rock Lake until atleast May 1st.. This is one for your safety because of the large floating debris fields and second to help from further destruction from wake of the boats on these boat docks that are barely hanging on.. If you can find a way on, go for it. Leave the Big Motor up or just wait a few more days and we will be good to go..

Be Careful..

Don

Some dammm goof just roared into Cow Creek in his bassboat and shut-er-down right in front of the docks. One of the neighbors ran home to get a gun...lol

Why are people so blind to the damage they cause? OH well, I ought to be used to it by now.

Thanks for the reply, Don.

I'll try Ahoys tomorrow, if not I'm sure I can find a place to launch. Would really like to find a spot closer to the Dam. I bet all the water being pulled has some of those big females stacked on the points feeding up.

Ahoys is closed. Everyone just needs to take a chill pill till Monday. IF you do get out limit wakes to the main channel and use caution in and around the docks in the pockets. This deal will be pretty much back to normal when we get under 930 and that should be next week. Ahoys ramp will open at 930. After that, do as you will.