Can One Float The Lp

mic

Gavin - With your understanding, Vida Slab is a legal and public place to park your car and access the river? Obviously in the creek only as defined by the purple paint on every tree surrounding the slab? I heard of folks getting run off although it hasn't happened to me. Guess it helps being 6'5".

Gavin - With your understanding, Vida Slab is a legal and public place to park your car and access the river? Obviously in the creek only as defined by the purple paint on every tree surrounding the slab? I heard of folks getting run off although it hasn't happened to me. Guess it helps being 6'5".

I wouldnt park there, have somebody drop you off. The land that the County road goes across is private property . The County has an easement which gives you the right of way, no other rights such as parking. The county probably owns the bridge but you'll get towed there,too. Go to the Court house and get the land owners contact info and ask permission.

I've parked at Vida a few times but its been a few years. At the time, it appeared that public uses was tolerated on the north side because of all the of empty barley soda's laying around. To be honest...I'd rather float the lower end from the goat farm down to I-44. Smallmouth mostly but the occassional trout.