OzarkAnglers.Com Forum

My Simms G-3's have served me well, not the cheapest out there but very good quality, and I've been wearing the Simms aqua stealth guide boots with the

rubber soles,

I agree with Tim. If you do a lot of walk-in style fishing, Simms G-3s are hard to beat (except the price). I've not really seen another pair of waders that have as much reinforced tough material from the knees down, and there is a convertible version of them available now if you don't always need chest-highs. I'd add whichever lightweight (but sturdy), comfortable, reasonably priced boots you can find.

Go over to Hargroves, he will take good care of you, and he might have a good

pair of quality lower priced waders, either way he'll take good care of you.

Simms all the way :) cant beat their guarantee and quality and the customer service is top notch. I have several pair but im really loving my headwaters because i rarely go chest deep most days. Dont get me wrong I love my G3guides but Im more comfortable in my waisthighs.

Now all I have to do is send my guide boots to a simms cobbler and get vibrams installed or I might just pick myself up an extra christmas present :)

And as always Tom Hargrove will always get you set up right. Its great to have such a great store like THargrove in the STL area.