Supreme Commander

'The Dude' of Kayak fishing

www.fishonkayakadventures.com

fishonkayakadventures@yahoo.com

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need that tax to stop that kind of stuff. Wait a minute, looks like it was already funded, 12 arrests.

"Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously."

Hunter S. Thompson

Another fine display by our "X" Generation.

Yep, people now don't even need a good reason to riot and act like idiots

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

We need that tax to stop that kind of stuff. Wait a minute, looks like it was already funded, 12 arrests.

and a river and sky full of law enforcement did absolutely zero to prevent issues. wonder what all the real criminals were doing while all the cops were hanging out at the river?

Fish On Kayak Adventures, LLC.

Supreme Commander

'The Dude' of Kayak fishing

www.fishonkayakadventures.com

fishonkayakadventures@yahoo.com

and a river and sky full of law enforcement did absolutely zero to prevent issues. wonder what all the real criminals were doing while all the cops were hanging out at the river?

e

Around here, it looks like they are doing in home robberies during the daylight hours.

A buddy of mine in Cape told me that an officer ticketed his vehicle in front of his own house. He has to fight the ticket in court to prove that HIS LICENSED AND INSURED VEHICLE IS PARKED IN FRONT OF HIS DEEDED, INSURED, AND TAXED HOUSE IN TOWN. It is a shame they have a hard time sniffing out the meth house around the corner, but I could show it to them.

Sometimes I thinks, they miss the forest for the trees.....

"Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously."

Hunter S. Thompson

Yep, people now don't even need a good reason to riot and act like idiots

Not that it's a good reason, but they said this event was organized in response to a ban on alcohol during the holidays. People will always fight "the man" and usually it ends up worse than what originally caused the new regulations.

"The problem with a politician’s quote on Facebook is you don’t know whether or not they really said it." –Abraham Lincoln

Tales of an Ozark Campground Proprietor

Dead Drift Fly Shop

Another fine display by our "X" Generation.

thank you so much for lumping me into a catgorie with them.

Fish always lose by being "got in and dressed." It is best to weigh them while they are in the water. The only really large one I ever caught got away with my leader when I first struck him. He weighed ten pounds.

—Charles Dudley Warner

thank you so much for lumping me into a catgorie with them.

Understand your pain but it's not a bunch of 60 year olds stirring up the crap

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

You got young men + scantily clad young women + beer, good chance there will be some fights break out. Doesn't matter what generation, this stuff would have happened back in the late 70's when I was in my early 20's, except in those days there probably would have been a cloud of reefer smoke hanging over the whole thing. Not that I condone this of course.