First fall fishing trip to Table Rock

olebnb

• Members

Hello Everyone,

I'm coming up from Mississippi around Nov. 3rd. I always come up in the spring and have had some great trips, but this will be my first trip in the fall. I will be fishing for bass. Any thoughts on what the fish will be doing three weeks from now? I know a great deal depends on the weather. Most reports I'm reading have fish very deep still. Will colder weather move the shad to the shallower bays and coves??? What are some of the better fall patterns in early November??? I fish the Baxter and Kimberling areas mostly in the spring, which are the best areas in the fall?

Lastly, I have a Lowrance X-17 on the front of my boat. What sensitivity levels and ping speeds work the best for vertical fishing 30-50 foot deep on Table Rock.

Any info or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

My best smallmouth from my trip this last May!!!

post-1346-1160967179.jpg

• Members

I like to run my ping speed as high as it can go along with the graph speed of course. Make sure you do not have interferance from your trolling motor (you can check this out of the water by turning on your unit and hitting your pedel, you will see the static on the screen or it will black out). Thats all I can help you out with, for I am new to Table Rock for the fall season and am looking for some catchable fish.