Gloom And Doom Hits Home.

In the month of February the US federal debt increased $254 billion. That’s in just one month.

This is the only problem that matters at the moment.

There is no limit to what a man can do or how far he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the month of February the US federal debt increased $254 billion. That’s in just one month.

This is the only problem that matters at the moment.

The scary part is there is absolutely no plan to slow that debt growth down beyond the sequester. When this house of cards collapses, it's going to be very ugly.

John B

08 Skeeter SL210, 225F Yamaha

The scary part is there is absolutely no plan to slow that debt growth down beyond the sequester. When this house of cards collapses, it's going to be very ugly.

You bet Jeb! Few people understand just how dire our situation really is. This is the single biggest problem facing the american people.

There is no limit to what a man can do or how far he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit

Ryan's budget works for me.

You would think Jerry. But here is the skinny....there is no budget or proposal that can stop this crash...the train has already left the station.

back in the 60's both of my grandfather's said the world is going to hell in a handbasket real quick. Guess what, we are still here.

Didn't say we were going extinct. Back in the 60's our currency was backed by gold. Our coins where made of silver.

What backs that paper in your pocket now?

Didn't say we were going extinct. Back in the 60's our currency was backed by gold. Our coins where made of silver.

What backs that paper in your pocket now?

Returning to the gold standard isn't exactly some perfect solution, no matter how much Ron Paul would have you believe.

I'll choose a fiat currency over being held hostage by the mining industry, not to mention the environmental ramifications.

Returning to the gold standard isn't exactly some perfect solution, no matter how much Ron Paul would have you believe.

I'll choose a fiat currency over being held hostage by the mining industry, not to mention the environmental ramifications.

Never said we should return to a gold standard. Try and free your mind from what the media tells you....I never said anything about Ron Paul. Try to think for yourself.

So you will choose fiat...funny...didn't know you had a choice.

Fiat currency will fail every-time ..history has proven that time and time again. So what your logic tells me is you will take guaranteed failure over an alternative?

Or did you just want to interject.....point a finger at another presumed Paulite.

Your last statement might be the dumbest thing I have ever heard said on the subject of a gold standard.