Quick Lake Levels

Generation Schedule
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Walleye?

13 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

has anyone caught any walleye or stripers around udall yet? i have never caught a decent sized fish of either species and have been trying for a while. I dont have a boat and i live an hour away so any info would be greatly appreciated.

Posted · Report post

anyone?

Posted · Report post

Go to 160 bridge they gather at base of that shoal just above the bridge, whites, hybrids, stripers and walleye all caught there in good numbers from the bank mostly a night game but not always, you'll know when it's on because it will be busy.

Below the dam at Dawt mill is a good place for a big striper!

Posted · Report post

thanks for the info. every little bit helps. i think i will go to udall sunday and try throwing some stick baits and big shiners. if anyone else has any info it would be greatly appreciated! thanks.

Posted · Report post

well??????????????

How did you do??

I'm thinking of going to Udall myself this weekend any info would be appreciated.

Posted · Report post

not great wasnt able to fish . people say the eyes are there though nothing on stripers

Posted · Report post

To bad you were not able to fish, but thanks for letting us know

Posted · Report post

im getting anxious again. has anyone caught any stripers around tecumpseh or dawt yet ? ive been trying for a striper off the bank for several years now and you have to think its gotta happen eventually.

Posted · Report post

I go to Udall all the time and I never catch anything worth keeping I am looking for a new spot. I am in the same spot you are in no boat

Posted · Report post

for some reason for the past ten years ive never had very good luck at udall stump hole or tecumpseh. i keep going back because i know there are big hybrids and stripers in there. i just cant catchem lol. my favorite places to bank fish are truman, bagnell and powersite dam. i always catch somethin good at these places. big creek, swan and beaver on bull shoals are all great places to go with no boat. i just wish someone would report stripers at tecumpseh becase i would burn some more gas and try my bad luck again

Posted · Report post

I just moved here a year ago and trying to find a good spot I went to udall yesterday and lake levels are way up compared to the last time. when you fish udall where do you fish. some one told me i could catch fish in tecumpseh

Posted · Report post

theres an old road that brings you out above the mouth of that creek across from the marina but u gotta climb up an down a huge hill. when the whites and hybrids start runnin you can catchem there and stump hole which is up the river and around that first corner thats a good spot. under 160 bridge is good and all the way up to dawt when they runnin good. id say 2 maybe 3 weeks tops and the fish should be all over you. i found a cheap boat and should have it legal by then i will give shout and maybe we can break it in with a load of fish

Posted · Report post

I went to tecumpseh today no luck but the wind was bad my wifes sister and husband went yesterday and caught a bunch of white bass in that area with purple swiming minnows while there i seen a couple of them getting white bass right by the bridge