How High Will She Go?

Stump bumper

LOL. Oh come on its not thaat bad. I will be out there, Just look for the boat with the Mounted 50's and Twin SAM batteries :) Either that or Im going to go mess with RPS walleye :) but that takes the frustration out of it lol... Doc this is the perfect weekend for you to learn how to troll. think of how not boring it will be with all that traffic.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, bet it brings a whole new meaning to term "Rock&Roll" --- my last experience on Beaver was last June and it was horrendous to say the least kinda reminded me of Lake of the Ozarks , I was hoping I could catch Beaver just before the "Rock&Rollers" got out of school

No dice Seniors are out now. I dont care its been to good lately not to go so frustration here i come.. heck my even post some frustration pictures, might make people think twice seeing their mugs on the net for being rude.

Doc this is the perfect weekend for you to learn how to troll. think of how not boring it will be with all that traffic.

If I was available, I'd give you a shout. Unfortunately.......old CaneCutter is down for a temporary repair (hull this time) so I'll be working on the boat instead of fishing this weekend.

Need marine repair? Send our own forum friend "fishinwrench" a message. 

He will treat you like family!!! I owe fishinwrench a lot of thanks. He has been a great mechanic with lots of patience!

Ok I snuck out tonight and managed a few nice LMB's to 4lbs and was watched my brother get his biggest eye ever at 8lbs. All fish were in 35fow biting in 18fow lakes messed up right lots of pollen and tons of debris BE VERY CAREFUL out there. I think ill hold off till tomorrow after the tourney or maybe even sunday and let the lake settle a bit.