The Shack

rainbow

• 1 month later...

Good isn't necessarily the blueprint for success in Branson. Ambiance and location seem to go farther overall.

Today's release is tomorrows gift to another fisherman.

Must not be enough with the same opinion. The Shack is closing, and will become a Mexican restaurant

that is a surprise. Whenever we have been there the place has been packed. The wife even liked it and she is pretty tough to please. I was in the military so my definition of good food may be a much lower standard than most.

Burger Shack? Across from the Tanger outlets? My wife was there about two weeks ago with her girl scout troop. She said it was pretty good and a good value. I was hoping to try it in the next month or so when I get down there. Oh well....guess not. Personally, although I love Mexican food because it's generally inexpensive and relatively tasty, I don't think Branson needs another one. Same as Springfield. NO MORE MEXICAN AND CHINESE RESTAURANTS PLEASE!!!

"Thanks to Mother Mercy, Thanks to Brother Wine, Another night is over and we're walking down the line" - David Mallett

• Members

Good isn't necessarily the blueprint for success in Branson. Ambiance and location seem to go farther overall.

Ain't that the truth...

Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to

watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly

know everything there is to be known.

--Pooh's Little Instruction Book, inspired by A. A. Milne

• 2 months later...

" Burger Shack? Across from the Tanger outlets?"

No, The Shack was a diner on Commercial St. In down town Branson. It is now the predicted Mexican place. Don't remember, Casa something or other ( not Fuentes, that's on the strip)

Real men go propless!