1St Annual Harrison District Board Of Realtors Fishing Tournament Benifiting Special Olympics - September 21, 2013

Fishin Hodge

Everyone please take a look at the fishing tournament being put on by the Harrison Board of Realtors at Moonshine Beach on Table Rock Lake - September 21, 2013. This is a benifit tournament for the Special Olympics, and is also in memory of my Grandfather Charles "Chicken" Hodge.

We have been working on getting some great prizes lined up, Free Lunch, drawings, T-shirts, and much more. The tournament is 50% payback with 1 place being paid for every 10 entires. All proceeds going to the Special Olympics.

The tournament portion of the event is from 7AM till noon. There will be a gathering for the weigh-in and lunch at Moonshine Beach. Then at 1:30 all able bodies willing to help are going to help a special olympian do some fishing. We are working with an area agency on setting this portion up. Some Olympians will be able to participate from boats while others will be on the bank, so any help from any angle is appreciated. Also, I you would like to be a sponsor there are endless opportunties.

Please feel free to contact me or the Harrison Board of realtors for any questions.

Registration and sponsorship form can be found on the right side of the page below.

http://harrisonbor.com/

Tournament Flyer.pdf

Thanks

Aaron Hodge

870-704-9288