Will Corps Launches Remain Open If There's A Shutdown?

Quillback

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After posting this, I thought, why not call them and find out? Anyway, called the Rogers AR office and the person there told me they will close the parks if the shutdown goes into effect. Rangers will go out tomorrow morning and barricade the park entrances. This is what I am told, if you have questions, you should call the Corps. I guess it's possible the region that handles Table Rock could take a different course.

We (the taxpayers) already paid for those ramps and we continue to pay $30 a year (annual pass) or $4 daily use fee. I, for one, will use MY ramps when I'm ready, regardless of whether there's money to fund some ranger running around in a truck checking my pass. Don't mean to sound militant but that's by gosh how I feel about it.

ClassActionTransparent.png

We (the taxpayers) already paid for those ramps and we continue to pay $30 a year (annual pass) or $4 daily use fee. I, for one, will use MY ramps when I'm ready, regardless of whether there's money to fund some ranger running around in a truck checking my pass. Don't mean to sound militant but that's by gosh how I feel about it.

Amen!!

I probably shouldn't get started but it would make a lot more sense that all our Congressmen and Senators be the FIRST people missing a check, right after the boss. If they send the Rangers home, who is going to watch those barricades?