Starting off the New Year 2007

Leonard

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Leonard and will keep that option open, depending on the weather. For the last two years, wife and I have fished Taney on Jan 1st, New Years Day and it was great. Fished the Rocking Chair area, caught a ton of fish and the best part was, we had the place almost all to ourselves. Probably didn't see more than two other anglers anywhere close to us. Can't get any better than that.

Bob A

Sprigfield

I'm in. I've already cleared it with the wife and everything!!!

Dang, I just remembered that my waders are leaking big time. I've tried sealing them up but have yet to solve the problem. Fat guy doing the splits on a mud bank is hell on a seam. Anybody have any ideas on how to seal this up?? If all else fails I'll just be wet, again.

If we can get an idea of the number of people we will know how much coffee we need. Rob is ready to bake some banana and pumpkiin bread to bring. It's great at soaking up coffee. Helps keep the caffiene in your system longer, plus, she make some pretty good banana and pumpkin bread.

:P:P:P:P

I'm in!!

Duckydoty

Are we polar bear clubbing that day too?

NO CHANCE, NO WAY NO HOW. We covered that in the other post. The idea is to catch fish on a hook, not scare them to death. If that is the goal, just bring dynamite. It is just as efective and we don't get cold.

But, from what I read in revious posts, Terry and SIO3 wanted to get a chance to show off a bit. :lol::lol::lol:

Yes, I'm That Guy

Is this Banana Nut bread were talking about???

That is my weakness!!

Well, since I am allergic to nuts, I don't know. But I am sure she will accomodate special requests from certain people. May I assume your nut of choice is the regal walnut?

Yes, I'm That Guy