Olliefest Vii

ollie

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool burninworm, look forward to seeing you again. I thought the game was on Sunday night?

"you can always beat the keeper, but you can never beat the post"

There are only three things in life that are certain : death, taxes, and the wind blowing at Capps Creek!

Basshunter, be there by nine in the upper parking lot by the mill. We try and start by nine, but if we know you are coming we would hang around for a little while. In no one knows, the upper parking lot is the conservation one up by the mill or directly by the bridge. Cool, looks like Buzz and I have our work cut out for us this year!

"you can always beat the keeper, but you can never beat the post"

There are only three things in life that are certain : death, taxes, and the wind blowing at Capps Creek!

Had a great day today. It was nice meeting and fishing with both ScottK and BassHunter132. The weather was perfect and everyone caught fish.

I will concede the win to Ollie this year. My tying fish came after he had left. :oh-noes:

Basshunter and I walked back to the trucks and fished a few holes and absolutely slayed them. I guess the fish weren't ready to feed until after noon just like last year.

If fishing was easy it would be called catching.

• Members

sorry I could not make it this year guys I fished capps today with my wife's grandpa and we done well but it was around noon when we started fishing. We caught about twenty stocker bows and a couple of small browns on rooster tails and power bait.

It was good meeting you all and even though I just caught 1 trout(and the token couple of chubs) it was still a Lot of fun! Should have stayed and fished with you on the way back down but I didn't want to keep bumming tippet from Buzz. :)

Surprised there were any fish left in that hole, that couple took several out while I was fishing near them earlier.

Thanks guys, had a great time!

I'll bring an extra spool next time Scott. LOL There were a few left and they were hungry. Basshunter had one on nearly every cast. We'll see how long they last.

We didn't see you Wayne. We were at the lower access at that time. Did you fish up near the mill? I caught 2 browns today and Basshunter caught a nice one before I left. Hope you can make it next year.