• Members

A friend and I are starting a Lake Springfield fishing club and will do tournaments every so often. Details are in the works... Looking for members. No dues. Let me know if interested. Thanks!!! Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing. ~Babylonian Proverb

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Not an issue....Just a few friends fishing. Everything is done truckside

The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing. ~Babylonian Proverb

yea id be down and it would be a nice way to methodically fish the entirity of the whole lake from around the hwy 65 bridge to almost to the dam and might be able to get the guy off youtube (winkidoodles) to get out there and would it be a bass catfish or crappie be the targeted species

if every body had a pole and a fish on the line there would never be a war

• Members

yea id be down and it would be a nice way to methodically fish the entirity of the whole lake from around the hwy 65 bridge to almost to the dam and might be able to get the guy off youtube (winkidoodles) to get out there and would it be a bass catfish or crappie be the targeted species

Bass but we would do some other species at times

• Members

If you are interested, inbox me your name and number or email and when we get the right amount of people we'll start up.