Proud Dad And I Already Have The Shotguns....

Clay Goforth

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good to see you here again, Clay. Thanks for sharing a very special event in your life!

Thank you, Phil. It is good to be back. I literally took a couple of year hiatus where I didn't do much other than work and spend time helping my wife out at home with these girls. They are getting old enough now to start going along and I imagine I'll get back into posting more again.

Thank you, too, for the tournament last weekend. We had a blast fishing in it again, even if it was a sub-par performance. As always, though, a first rate operation at Lilley's.

Thank you for the kind words, everyone else. If any of you will be fishing the white bass run on Beaver in the coming weekends, stop me to say hello. I'll be in a Supreme 2000 series with a 30hp yamaha jet. I like visiting with folks on the river that are members on this site. It is a fun community.

Clay Goforth=4px>

Trophy Anglers Guild

www.TrophyAnglersGuild.com

"Happiness resides not in possessions and not in gold; the feeling of happiness dwells in the soul."

- Democritus

Bad thing about girls is they grow up and find other guys to hang out with.

My little girl was my hunting and fishing buddy till she turned 18 and graduated. Now she can never find the time to spend with me because of the other guy. And he does not hunt or fish. And for some reason he is a little skittish around me when I suggest we go hunting too.

"Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously."

Hunter S. Thompson

Don't make me sad JD. I'm planning on the wild outdoors being so ingrained in them that any dude that doesn't hunt, fish, hike, and canoe is immediately seen as inferior and not worthy. I refuse to raise yuppie girls.

Clay Goforth=4px>

Trophy Anglers Guild

www.TrophyAnglersGuild.com

"Happiness resides not in possessions and not in gold; the feeling of happiness dwells in the soul."

- Democritus

Not my fault, some other poor sob raised his son and did not teach him the great outdoors. He is going to be a small engine mechanic, maybe he can at least tune my boat.

She laughs at the fact that she can shoot a gun and has her own, he has not even shot one.

"Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously."

Hunter S. Thompson

Not my fault, some other poor sob raised his son and did not teach him the great outdoors. He is going to be a small engine mechanic, maybe he can at least tune my boat.

She laughs at the fact that she can shoot a gun and has her own, he has not even shot one.

Just be happy she doesn't marry some guy and want to move far far away. My biggest fear.... And my daughters are only 12 and 4. I'm starting to sound like the Coal Miners daughter's father.

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

Across town and not any time for dad is just like her living in another country.

Don't do this to me JD! You're ripping my heart out!

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

It sucks to have a little girl. Good thing my step daughter shucked out a little grandson. He turned 5 last week and is my new little hunting and fishing buddy. Hopefully he will stick with it longer.

For years, I have always camped with my daughter on Father's day weekend. This year, she did not have time for me, she was working at her new job and could not ask off. Maybe next year.

Hunter S. Thompson