Proud Dad And I Already Have The Shotguns....

Clay Goforth

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great Pics Guys, Glen, you make me feel better!!!!!! Thanks

Here is my daughter catching her first trout last night at the St. Louis Boat show!

post-9954-0-99686800-1393696797_thumb.jp

and listen to the song while viewing all of evryone's pics!! This was a random video posted on youtube!

JD, great pics!

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

Thing about little girls ( and boys) you cannot tell anything about them when they are young kids. All you can do is the best you can and hope for the best. There is something out there called peer group that will exercise more influance than you can as a parent. That is something that might not see in her age cultural group. It can exist in her friends, in the school, in the neighborhood ,on the internet or even as in our case the church. Its invisable they keep it that way also. It can happen to any of you especislly those of you who or urban. If you have lived and loved like you have shown them by your own example. They may go down a path but they will never forget what you were and your ecample. It is a very hard thing to go through. We were lucky. We got the roght kind of councilling as parents. And she straightened up.

As far as moving away I do not think that would be so awful. Look around you. it is pretty clear where this society is hell bent on going. I have told both of my adult your citizens of the world if you find a better place somewhere else go because there futurecis the thing not mine. My little girl is pushing 50 amd she and her husband can work anywhere in the world. when I look around this natiion I sometimes wish she would.

NOW this little girl in wrenches picture. I know a little about. I bought her her first baby dress. Well she has grown up to be something else. She is I guess about everything a man could ever ask for in a daughter. But let me tell you when she was a skinny little thing she was tough. She could give dirty looks that would make the devil himself go crawl under a log.

Great stuff guys! I'm going to take my 5 yo boy to Dry run this year hopefully soon. He's casting really well, think he's ready!

There's no such thing, as a bad day fishing!