Elite Series- Post Updates, Pics And Comments Here!

gitnby

Thought I would start a thread where we could combine all info about the Elite Series Tourney on Table Rock in one place.

Feel free to add any comments, results, pics, etc.

Here's the first input from tpierce:

Posted Today, 08:57 AM

They are catching them big time right now according to my brother who is a camera boat.... Will be interesting.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet! Good idea. Thanks for the update too. I hope they lay into the ROck really good and land some big sacks. The Ozarks need some good representation. :-)

Need marine repair? Send our own forum friend "fishinwrench" a message. 

He will treat you like family!!! I owe fishinwrench a lot of thanks. He has been a great mechanic with lots of patience!

Severe storm watch till 1 pm. That will make it interesting.

Ought to be good until the bolts start up. Looks like an awful lot of small keepers are being caught. Either that or these guys are all NFL D-line types.

Ought to be good until the bolts start up. Looks like an awful lot of small keepers are being caught. Either that or these guys are all NFL D-line types.

Yep, I bet lots of fish will get caught, gonna take a limit of bigguns to win.

A bit off topic; but a great free weather app for when you're on the water.(like the elites now)

-

Weatherbug is the name, and they have an option called 'Spark' which has realtime lightning indicators on the map.

-

Granted, if you hear thunder, that's one thing. But this 'Spark' option is one more tool to keep everyone safe. (Looks like lightning is VERY close for some of the guys down there!:-(