Planned Meet And Greet?

Luckyj

• Members

Are there any planned in the future? If so, WHEN? LOL Would be nice to put faces with these names, although I might not remember them the next day LOL Has this already been done or tried? Maybe of our smarter folks could give a few short classes on different things. BBQ? Fish Fry? I would kick in a few bucks to help with expenses or even a covered dish or 2.

Maybe its just me but I know when I started the shrimping and fishing (ISAA) club in FL we had tons of folks show up and we ALL learned a ton of stuff! Just a thought.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll show up. :-). I know Feathers&Fins would as well. We've talked about it as recently as this last month I believe. Just busy and forget the idea as fast as it pops up.

Just a warning, I'm bringing my boat for test rides. Lol!

(It's for sale)

Need marine repair? Send our own forum friend "fishinwrench" a message. 

He will treat you like family!!! I owe fishinwrench a lot of thanks. He has been a great mechanic with lots of patience!

• Members

How about we set a date then. I know some won't want to invites and families but I think it will allow MORE folks to attend. Want you guys think? Location? Date? Time? LOL Who is going to run this sha-bang? LOL

You started it........

Just sayin'.

Lol!

The next two months are really busy but I'll do my best to attend. Can't really take on more than that.

He will treat you like family!!! I owe fishinwrench a lot of thanks. He has been a great mechanic with lots of patience!

As for place, I say meet up at Prairie Creek. There are lots of picnic tables on the west end.

• Members

I always seem to get into to trouble when I start things LOL Last time was a club that grew to over 1,000 members in the first year! Not sure I could do that again, getting too old LOL

Wives are optional. Lol!!!!

We should do this. Meet up for a camp style breakfast, visit, and maybe have a little fun with an OAF tournament for about 4hrs and anything goes. Any species. Single team or double (I call shotgun on F&Fs boat). Most weight wins bragging rights. :-) Just for fun.