Wtb. Bass Boat

A friend of mine was looking for bass boats around that same price range too, and he found a scam. the boat was supposed to be in chicago, when he called to tell the guy he was leaving missouri to come pick up the boat, the guy said it was in a shipping container in seattle and hung up, luckily my friend hadn't paid anything yet

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The biggest thing for me when buying a used boat is, make sure there isn't water in the lower unit, make sure it has good compression on the cylinders, then with a fiberglass boat look for F-GLASS damage

yea theres even a bulletin on craigs list about the scam. it sounds similar to the scam i figured out this boat was posed to be in omaha and ebay motors was gonna ship it to me. was told ebay motors dont ship lol!!!

I've always wondered how people like that sleep at night? between scam artist and thieves, i just wanna kick them in the crotch and put them in the lion's cage

ive watched wrench on here for the last two and a half years help many people out with their boats i have the utmost confidence in him. also redsox if we cud catch the guy we dont need a lions pen i got 7 bernese mt dogs/great piranese that we cud slip him in the pen with hahaha!!!! pat i was hoping it was green cause the ford expidition im looking at is green lol!!!! i found me a bronze colored ford 4x4 that will match it just fine. my mom bought a house out at my sisters in Manhatten Ks. and as soon as i get her moved in August i'm moving closer to the rock :have-a-nice-day:

Jim, not having much luck with the phone(s) this evening, either to you or the owner of the rig. So I'll try ya tomorrow.

Oh and according to my 19y/o daughter who is an authority on all things cool and stylish.....Having a boat that matches your truck "is ghey".

Who knew, right?

Eeeeeek!!!! i havent bought the truck thank goodness hahaha!!!! my phone been acting weird all day hopefully we can touch base tomorrow.

Jim, not having much luck with the phone(s) this evening, either to you or the owner of the rig. So I'll try ya tomorrow.

Oh and according to my 19y/o daughter who is an authority on all things cool and stylish.....Having a boat that matches your truck "is ghey".

Who knew, right?

Geez....I'm not sure that yours and mine aren't the same girl. Sure do sound a lot alike.