Experimental- Back on... try it!

Phil Lilley

• Root Admin

ok guys... you're now our little guinea piglets...

We have achieved getting my underwater TroutCam live online for the first time but it's temporary! The way you view it is alittle complicated but it's the best we can do without a couple more pieces of equipment.

It's going to be online for just a few hours today, then offline while we reinstall some cat5 line for our computers here at the resort (wireless just isn't doing the trick).

So bare with us.

Here's how you view the TroutCam-

Find Windows Media Player. If you don't have it, you can go to http://microsoft.com and download it. To find it, go to Start/All Programs/Accessories/Entertainment/Windows Media Player.

Go to File/Open url

In the box type (copy paste) http://208.180.97.140:1200

It will take a bit to buffer and load. You should see the picture. Note- there is a small light in the camera itself so the image will darken the later in the day we go. At night, the camera will be turned off.

Let us know what you see and think. I will be able to tell how many are viewing and the bandwidth used. That's what we're interested in seeing.

Lilleys Landing logo 150.jpg

• Root Admin

Sorry gents... soemthing's happened in the network and we've lost the feed. We will try again tomorrow.

But it's going to work!! We had it up earlier.

Lilleys Landing logo 150.jpg

I got it...

I got it...

I got it..........

Nope. I don't got it.

:lol:

Rich Looten

Springfield, Missouri

"If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads,

you're doing something wrong."- John Gierach

Please excuse my lightheartedness with your pain.

I'm actually very anxious for you to get this thing up and running.

And I most definately appreciate your efforts.

Have a wonderful New Year & God Bless you my friend.

Rich Looten

Springfield, Missouri

"If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads,

you're doing something wrong."- John Gierach

• Members
Please excuse my lightheartedness with your pain.

I'm actually very anxious for you to get this thing up and running.

And I most definately appreciate your efforts.

Have a wonderful New Year & God Bless you my friend.

That is awesome. Is that taken under your dock?

• Root Admin

Under the cleaning shack...

It's going to be in and out so keep checking back if it's not working. We're still dealing with hardwiring issues as well as software issues but it will be up later for a couple of days... hopefully.

Just got to work and was trying it out. WOW, totally amazing. Rainbows are just swimming everywhere and enjoying themselves. Can't wait till it lightens up some, still 7:45am. Great Job and hope everything works out with the underwater camera. Hope everyone takes advantage of this amazing sight to see! Nice job Lilly! ;)

"He told us about Christ's disciples being fisherman, and we were left to assume...that all great fishermen on the Sea of Galilee were fly fisherman and that John, the favorite, was a dry-fly fisherman." - Norman Maclean-A River Runs Through It

I am still amazed! Oh yeah, do you think you can get some sound on the camera for us? :P J/K :D

"He told us about Christ's disciples being fisherman, and we were left to assume...that all great fishermen on the Sea of Galilee were fly fisherman and that John, the favorite, was a dry-fly fisherman." - Norman Maclean-A River Runs Through It