OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
gonefishin

Where are all the panfish

sounds like ya caught a sampler platter bud lol glad you finally got out there man

have you ever got to fish any lakes in bella vista?(you need a permit to get on the water) but well worth the effort .................. dont go with out it,,, they have there own water patrol

have you ever got to fish any lakes in bella vista?(you need a permit to get on the water) but well worth the effort .................. dont go with out it,,, they have there own water patrol

No. I have never fished there. Any idea how much out of state permits are? What kind of fish do they catch in there?

Bud

it's not a state permit ? i go with a guy who has one on his boat ,and every time we went we got stoped !! only one lake you can use a big motor on . all the rest are either 9 and under or electric only i'll do some home work and see if i can get some more info...t he guys at( hook line and sinker ) local bait shop not sure if there in bentonville ,or bella vista just off 540 interstate or hwy 71 n all that up there is growing so fast....

Bella Vista is a private community in NW AR. All of the "amenities" i.e. lakes, golf courses & tennis courts are for property owners & their guests only. I grew up there, my Dad worked for the company that started it, CCI. We lived on Loch Lomond, the largest of the 8 lakes, and the fishing was phenomenal! The crappie, redear, and bass fishing was tops! But, as I stated earlier, you must be a property owner or guest of an owner to enjoy it.