Boat Vandal Arrested

Quillback

http://bransontrilakesnews.com/news_story/article_99e4e750-2a34-11e4-bfe1-001a4bcf887a.html

A Branson man is in jail after vandalizing a boat and then pointing a gun at the boat’s owner.
According to a probable cause statement from the Department of Natural Resources, the owner of a houseboat said he checked on his boat after hearing some noises and met Raymond Pillow, 37, face-to-face.

The report states the owner asked Pillow what he was doing and Pillow answered that he was just looking around. The owner reportedly told Pillow not to leave and asked his wife to call 911. Then Pillow reportedly took out a small pistol from his shorts pocket, pointed it at the boat’s owner and said, “No, I am just going to leave.” Then Pillow reportedly got into a kayak, but the kayak flipped over and Pillow fell into the water. Pillow swam toward a breakwater dock while towing the kayak, the report states.
The report states that Pillow towed his kayak across the water to the Poverty Point area, but a Taney County deputy later located Pillow on the Table Rock State Park’s shoreline. The deputy put Pillow in handcuffs and located the pistol in about eight inches of water, the report states. The pistol was a .22-caliber that had six rounds in the magazine, one round in the chamber and the safety was off, according to the report.
The report states that an inspection of the boat showed that an elevated fire ring, fueled by propane, was still burning. On the deck of the boat, according to the report: “A fresh pile of human excrement was in the middle of the deck near the refrigerator. Ten empty beer bottles were pointed in towards the excrement and encircled around it.”
Pillow reportedly stated to police that he had taken the beer from the boat’s refrigerator, drank a couple, and poured the rest on the excrement.
More investigation revealed that ropes to the boat’s fender buoys had been cut, and a personal watercraft from another slip was discovered on the opposite shoreline. The report states that Pillow still needed to be questioned about the buoys and the personal watercraft.
Pillow is in Taney County Jail on $10,000 bond. He was arraigned in Taney County Associate Circuit Court Aug. 20 and is scheduled for a criminal setting before Associate Circuit Judge Tony Williams on Sept. 8. He is charged with two counts of unlawful use of a weapon, a class D felony; and one count of first-degree tampering with a motor boat, a class C felony.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

should have had a higher bond that sicko probly already out of jail smh!!!!

I mean, reading that police report, this guy had to be on drugs???? Circling your poop you just laid on the deck of a boat with beer bottles in an arranged pattern? You can't make stuff like that up. Glad they got the creep and hopefully he isn't allowed in public for a while. Glad the psycho didn't shoot the boat owner.

My mom was a med.-tech in a hospital for the criminally insane, and one of the things a lot of those "people" had in common was doing creative things with their poop.

They should probably dig a little deeper into the life of Mr. Pillow, they might solve a few cold cases. Just saying'.

My mom was a med.-tech in a hospital for the criminally insane, and one of the things a lot of those "people" had in common was doing creative things with their poop.

They should probably dig a little deeper into the life of Mr. Pillow, they might solve a few cold cases. Just saying'.

No doubt

Buffalo Bill wannabe......it places the lotion in the basket

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

• Members

Really gladd they caught one of these guys! It always makes my day to hear that a theif has been arrested. The dock that I have a slip on had the padlock cut off Friday night, as well as all of the other docks in our cove. There was minimal amounts of items stolen, but its the fact of the matter that bothers me the most. I have zero patience or tolerance for theives. We all work really hard to buy the things we have, so losers like this guy can come along and help themselves to it. I hope they throw the book at this clown, and every one they catch from this day forward.