Fellows Lake Muskie

• 2 weeks later...

Not to be too rude, but you have posted only 9 times from what I can tell and you want a lot of info over the net. Most people will share via pm, but you are asking when, what, and where! lol I personally don't know anything you are asking, but if I did I would be hesitant to tell you over the net. JMO

"you can always beat the keeper, but you can never beat the post"

There are only three things in life that are certain : death, taxes, and the wind blowing at Capps Creek!

• Members

So because iv only posted a few times I shouldn't be answered? Lol I dunno what happen to all the good people that used to fish. And I just moved to this area. in Memphis we didn't have Muskie. So I asked and figured I'd get a few tips. And I wasn't asking for anyone's hot spots or favorite lure. Just when to fish a lure to throw and what I should be looking for to throw at

Musky in Missouri are a waste of time. Yeah yeah I know...."you've seen pictures", me too. But you'll waste enough time and money trying to get a "follow" at Fellows/Pomme/Hazel that you could have spent several weekends in Hayward Wisconsin.

Yeah yeah I know...."you don't believe me". :rolleyes:

They are in Fellows. I've caught three out of it all while bass fishing. Had many many more follow lures, mostly spinner baits. I know nothing about muskie, but if i were going to fish for them. It would be winter and have a huge jerkbait on. JMO