New Wiggle Wart Colors

Quillback

One way color makes a big difference is when I tie on a bait & color I have had success with in the past, my confidence skyrockets & my focus intensifies as I am expecting bites.

"Water is the driving force of all Nature."  -Leonardo da Vinci

One way color makes a big difference is when I tie on a bait & color I have had success with in the past, my confidence skyrockets & my focus intensifies as I am expecting bites.

And that is NOT to be underestimated. Fishing is just about as mental a game as golf.

ClassActionTransparent.png

Big +1.

Amen and amen. I don't take exception to anyone sharing their opinion on whether custom colors work better than stock ones, whether one brand of boat is better than another, or who makes the best BBQ in the Ozarks.

Fillin' Station. But technically it is KC BBQ ;) .

Good to see some of Tim's colors making it into another bait. Not everyone can pop on the custom stuff, or do it on their own.

He is 100% correct on those colors. I have some all the way back to the old K2 baits and they work. Always good to have his input on baits generally, and colors particularly.

Haven't jumped on here in quite awhile but The baby went to sleep early tonight so here I am. Anyway, Normark delivered the new exclusive warts today so they'll be available online within the next day or so and in the Spfld store in about a week

Yes thanks for the heads up.

I just hope I can get a couple before Champ scoops them all up.

Haven't jumped on here in quite awhile but The baby went to sleep early tonight so here I am. Anyway, Normark delivered the new exclusive warts today so they'll be available online within the next day or so and in the Spfld store in about a week

What store is that? Will probably be in Springfield in a couple of weeks, so might stop in.

John B

08 Skeeter SL210, 225F Yamaha

He works at BPS, Jeb.

And QB, you are way late. I had my laptop set up to post an alert on my TV (think Emergency Broadcast System) and set off the horn on my truck outside the minute those new colors went up online. I ordered so many that Johnny himself is bringing them to my door, Ed McMahon-style.

ClassActionTransparent.png