What's Cooking?

ness

1 hour ago, semble said:

Salad for us last night, too.  Had some leftover duck breast I smoked Monday.

P7230442r.jpg

P7220435r.jpg

That looks great! Starting to feel like teal season...hot and buggy😁.

Birthday meal, wife broiled some bacon in oven, came out just the way I like it, not overly crust but with some chew to it.  Made a sammich with whoLe wheat bread, dijon mustard, slice of Colby Jack cheese LOTS of bacon, slice of tomato and slice of a Vidalia onion.  Side of sautéed zuchinni and some onions and cukes.  Bowl of fresh crappie fillets in the fridge from this morning to boot, life in the ozarks is good for sure.

2019-07-24 18.31.08.jpg

2 hours ago, MOPanfisher said:

Birthday meal, wife broiled some bacon in oven, came out just the way I like it, not overly crust but with some chew to it.  Made a sammich with whoLe wheat bread, dijon mustard, slice of Colby Jack cheese LOTS of bacon, slice of tomato and slice of a Vidalia onion.  Side of sautéed zuchinni and some onions and cukes.  Bowl of fresh crappie fillets in the fridge from this morning to boot, life in the ozarks is good for sure.

2019-07-24 18.31.08.jpg

Happy birthday!!

Home late, eating solo, one pan stir fry.

Quick marinated chicken. Then mushrooms, red and yellow peppers, onion, celery, garlic, water chestnuts and red pepper flakes. Then soy sauce, rice vinegar, sherry, sugar, and cornstarch. A lot spicier than I would have made for two. Minimal fat, no rice and just a little sugar for low carbs too.

One baggie, one pan, one knife, one cutting board, one plate.  

6F8FCC2A-6956-4F9F-8BD9-E2D407065DF2.jpeg

John

I have started preparing for tonight.

fullsizeoutput_1556.jpeg