OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
ness

What's Cooking?

4 hours ago, Gavin said:

Had too many kid activities to make it to the airshow, but do love a great airshow. USMC El Toro Airshow was always a great time. On the beach for that twice.

I’d like to see that one.  We saw the blue angels at the beach near Destin.  Long time ago but I know we drove a ways to get there from Destin.  They came out of Eglin Air Force base.  

Went back today about 5 miles of the ride is on the Katy trail and after all the rain this morning the trail was soft my friend. 

When 5 fighter jets buzz you it’s awesome!  Today they just breached the sound barrier several times   

87457BCC-5758-4DF1-98C3-54677A757C6C.jpeg

Wife picked up 3 whole chickens yesterday, I split them and brined them overnight.  This afternoon they went into the electric smoker with a shaking of soul food seasoning on one side and cavenders on the other.  They are wrapped in foil awaiting their place of honor for supper.  Accompanying them will be a big bowl of cukes/onions/tomatoes soaking in a pickling  liquid an a tray of red Tams Jalapeños split and filled with cream cheese, topped with brown sugar and wrapped in bacon, a little while in the oven and they should be ready.

2019-09-08 18.45.40.jpg

2019-09-08 18.44.38.jpg

2019-09-08 18.45.08.jpg

1 hour ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

I’d like to see that one.  We saw the blue angels at the beach near Destin.  Long time ago but I know we drove a ways to get there from Destin.  They came out of Eglin Air Force base.  

Went back today about 5 miles of the ride is on the Katy trail and after all the rain this morning the trail was soft my friend. 

When 5 fighter jets buzz you it’s awesome!  Today they just breached the sound barrier several times   

87457BCC-5758-4DF1-98C3-54677A757C6C.jpeg

They are based out of Pensacola. You can go there and watch them practice and they have an amazing museum there. 

I put a brisket on to smoke. It is stll smoking at 10:188 PM. I will pull it later.

We had to eat dinner, so I put together a nacho dish. Good stuff.

fullsizeoutput_15ad.jpeg

5 hours ago, ness said:

Lasagne last night. It was powerful good!

AA36DA99-53F8-489E-A770-33A78F17BE14.jpeg

It looks good too!