Favorite Movies - (Formerly 5 only)

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Neighbors garage burned yesterday, including his truck and Corvette. Which of you firebugs did that?

This pic pretty much sums up my childhood

My old man did that to me when I was 8 and he caught me lighting some matches.  Gave me a couple of boxes, had me go out back in the yard and light them one by one, had to stay out there until I lit e

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Mitch f said:

My brother recommended “Bridge of Spies” to me, anyone seen it?

I was on a kind of anti Tom Hanks phase at that time and didn't bother to see that one.

Though I did see Saving Mr. Banks with the family.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Terrierman said:

Okay here is a good one that's on Netflix.  "My Octopus Teacher"  Documentary and well worth your time, I promise.

I’ll look it up

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

On 10/18/2020 at 8:13 AM, Terrierman said:

Okay here is a good one that's on Netflix.  "My Octopus Teacher"  Documentary and well worth your time, I promise.

Thanks for the tip.  Watched it last night.  Impressive filmmaking.  And the fact that he did it all just snorkeling.  Octopus’ short life, their intelligence and ability to learn so quickly, ... blown away by this film

1 hour ago, ColdWaterFshr said:

Thanks for the tip.  Watched it last night.  Impressive filmmaking.  And the fact that he did it all just snorkeling.  Octopus’ short life, their intelligence and ability to learn so quickly, ... blown away by this film

Who would have thought an invertebrate could be like that?  When she is clearly just playing with the fish.... I mean really...

The family aspect with his son got to me too.  I put it in my top five for certain.