4/23 son's creek to mid lake report

Sac River Jim

pretty windy today with wind out the east made fishing very tough. surface temps 58 to 59;3 degrees water green stain visibily 5'. caught a few small green fish on a crappie grub around mutton creek. fished griesser and powerline with only 1 keeper crappie and 1 white bass. when we went above three hills on east side we found crappie but also boats stacked in every traditional spawning cove and pockets. it was a zoo every bank i wanted to fish had boats stacked in it.i'm gonna let them have the creeks i'm done crappie fishing till post spawn for now i'm gonna focus on my bass derbies coming up.

fishing addict and i still had a good time. thnx gabe for going with me today i wish i could have gotten you on more fish.

• Members

fishing addict and i still had a good time. thnx gabe for going with me today i wish i could have gotten you on more fish.

Sac River Jim I had a great time it's always nice to get out on the lake no matter what and you can't catch em' everytime but we'll get on them next time! Thanks for taking me along.