ned rig heads in springfield

I'm looking for Ned rig heads. I looked all over and all is sold out found the bodies but no heads. Does anyone know were I can get some in the Springfield area. Before Sunday I'm heading out to fish on Sunday

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rays custom baits in mt. vernon has ned heads in 3/32, 1/16th and 1/8th oz. #2 mustad hook and are powder painted in grn pumpkin, brown, black or red. we may be putting them in sportsman factory outlet the details for the upc codes still need to be worked out. Call papi at 417 316-0655. He has silicone molds and a casting machine and a very fast turn around on orders plus we try to keep them in stock so all we have to do is powder paint them.

• Members

I was at Bass Pro around 10am and they had white in the Z-Man Zinkers for the Ned. I use the Strike King Zeros as well, they had one package of the PB&J. Some of the restock stickers said they'd be in today, but this was at 10am...I would call before making a trip.

Also, I never see these items at Academy or Fin and Feather or Walmart for that matter. Good Luck.