ness

What's Brewing?

38 posts in this topic

I guess I didn't give results. It's very good. The best I've done.

Down to the last few bottles of this stuff. I think the next time I do this I'll leave out the cup of brown sugar I added before bottling. Just a tad sweeter than I like. I has been improving with age.

If I remember  right I forgot to get my sample bottle last time we visited. :). This would be another good hobby to have and I dont need one. All hail the brewmaster Ness.

BilletHead

Let me know next time you're up here and I'll get one to you.

BilletHead likes this

Double IPA brewing in the morning (as long as my daughter doesn't go into labor).  Heavy hops, Columbus and Cascade.  Expect a 8-9% abv, and 100+ ibu.  Probably be drinking around first weekend of July.  Probably going to be more of a west coast style.  Hop Heads should love it.

Drinking a single hop (Chinook) IPA right now.  Very good.  Probably a good drink for someone new to IPA's and not used to a strong hop flavor. 

My new Pale Ale is conditioning, don't have much hope for this one.  abv came in way too high.  Don't think it will be balanced at all.  But who knows! 

ness likes this

Well, can't say I like that many IBUs, but you're brewing and that's a good thing. 

As long as I can balance it with mid 8 to low 9% abv, it should smooth out.  I'll know in about an hour and a half.  Cooking now.

IMG_0023.JPG