Lake is a rising

More main lake points. Surreal to see 3 boats in 3 hours on a Friday, 3rd of July. Can't complain, 3 of us got this triple from a single laydown and then this 4.4# about 100' down the shoreline. Great morning.

post-2983-0-71923500-1436021184_thumb.jp

post-2983-0-17846800-1436021191_thumb.jp

More main lake points. Surreal to see 3 boats in 3 hours on a Friday, 3rd of July. Can't complain, 3 of us got this triple from a single laydown and then this 4.4# about 100' down the shoreline. Great morning.

Hey Mike

Nice! Fishing in the glaize? were you with your Dad.

How did the troopers catch the violators, news said that they had to follow the idle speed restriction as well. In my mind I am picturing a low speed chase similar to OJ but with boats. I was impressed that during the news cast with the lake in the background I only was one boat obviously breaking the idle speed restrictions. I hope its back down quickly and all is good. But there is sure to be some damage whether to docks, sea walls or even homes.

WP were flying around, no wake did not apply for them

The news reported that it did apply to them, but I didn't really see that happening. Not if they had any chance of enforcement. Last report I heard was that it has been lifted anyway.

Nice fish guys!

Almost everyone I've talked to, fishermen and party boaters alike, has mentioned how much they enjoyed the (NWW) No Wake Weekend and has said they wished it would happen more often.

Just for the record, anyone harassed for not idling would just have to apologize and mention that they don't listen to the radio, watch TV, or read newspapers. Thankfully we aren't required by law to do either of those things.

"Almost everyone I've talked to, fishermen and party boaters alike, has mentioned how much they enjoyed the (NWW) No Wake Weekend and has said they wished it would happen more often."

Wow, government mandates common sense and it "mostly" works!