7/11/15 Fishing Report

• Members

Today we worked the Northfork tailwaters from the Catch and Release area to the White River. We were throwing Yellow and Black, Brown Trout, and Rainbow trout Rooster tails. We also tried various Zig Jigs. We did not have any success with the Zig Jigs but caught several browns, cutthroat, and brook trout with Roostertails. All of these were about 12-13 inches in size. We did pickup a couple of 14 inch Rainbows though. Water was running about 2800 CFS. Very clear and nice.

Men and Fish are alike....They all get into trouble when they open their mouths....

Sounds like fun. Trout really whack the snot out of a Rooster Tail. I wish I could have been there to show you the Zig Jig deal. I'm more than confident we could have made it work.

Every Saint has a past, every Sinner has a future. On Instagram @hamneedstofish

The first few fish are definitely the hardest for me wheen I am trying something new. Rarely, there are some baits I never get the hang of using. I always think IF I could just get the feel of it that I would be ok.

I am not kidding at all though when I say I could fish a Zig Jig on a cane pole bouncing the jig up and down near the bottom while drifting along and catch more than a limit a day UNLESS the water is muddy or full of algae.

Every Saint has a past, every Sinner has a future. On Instagram @hamneedstofish

• Members

Jacob bought a $10 Zebco Dock Demon about a month ago....I really razzed him about wasting 10 bucks...He has caught more trout with that thing. Between the Zig Jigs and Roostertails he has flat torn em up....

Men and Fish are alike....They all get into trouble when they open their mouths....