Humbled...

HYDE

• Members

Was a tough bite last night for the Friday nighter. We finished all night never put a keeper in the boat had a lot of short fish and also had about 12 pounds of Drum, seems like we're catching more more those silly fish all the time . I do know a friend of mine one but I hadn't heard how much weight they had but I do know they had the big bass and it was 5.69. Since we didn't have on the way and we didn't stick around and seehow guys can either fish or if there was a pattern that we were not on. Although it was tough night for us had good time!!!!

Was a tough bite last night for the Friday nighter. We finished all night never put a keeper in the boat had a lot of short fish and also had about 12 pounds of Drum, seems like we're catching more more those silly fish all the time . I do know a friend of mine one but I hadn't heard how much weight they had but I do know they had the big bass and it was 5.69. Since we didn't have on the way and we didn't stick around and seehow guys can either fish or if there was a pattern that we were not on. Although it was tough night for us had good time!!!!

That was the story for us also, minus the drum. We threw our one keeper back and hightailed it at 12:30. I think it took about 13 lbs to win with a few others weighing about 11 lbs. Star gazing was great though.

The bite wasn't any better Saturday nite. Not for us anyway. 1st place was 8.?? With 4 fish. 2nd was 7.46 with 3 keepers. The best part was watching my daughter catch a 3.41lb bass and a handful of short fish. She missed BB by .06lb. Bit of a let down but we had good time with short fish and shooting stars.

No website or anything like that. We are just a small group of guys that fish a tournament a month. We have a few open tournaments a year to help raise a little money for our end of the year "championship" and potentially get a new member or two.