OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
duckydoty

0 units generating

Was looking at the trout cam and it looked like the water was moving slow so I called the dam and 0 units generating right now. Wonder how long that will last???

duckdoty

I was going to mention it- just noticed I can see rocks on the banks I haven't seen in a while.

I hate to guest but if I did I'd say this is a pattern we will see thru the weekend.

Less generation today thru Sunday- my guess.

Fishing should be very good- cloud cover and alittle precipitation.

BUMMER!!! :angry:

The downside of working from home. I can see the lake...see it is a good day to go fishing. BUT... the main office has three people out so I have to field their calls. :angry:

At the risk of sounding like Reba.......CRAP :blink:

Guess I'll just sit here and wish. Someboday go get'em!!

Bill

I will be arriving at Branson on the 12th (Monday)and leaving on Saturday. Any idea what the generation pattern will be next week?

I don't plan to bring my boat because of the cold weather ane generation patterns that have been happening latelly.

I usually fly fish but will bring spinning gear also. Any suggestions on what's working at the dam and what and where to fish?

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Is it possible to wade fish at the campground downtown or down stream from the boat ramp by the bridge and do well?

As long as they turn 'em off by tomorrow morning, I'm cool with it. My daughter wants to go fishing with me in the morning and if we don't catch anything it will be a painfully short trip. You know how impatient 9-year-old kids are!