Falcon Rods for sale

Bill Babler

Guys I have just worked out a deal with Falcon and am not only going to continue on the Pro-Staff, but become a limited dealer here at the lodge.

This has been in the works for about 2 yrs.  I have had ups and downs just trying to continue on the Pro-Staff simply because they don't need much of one anymore as they petty much sell them as fast as they build them.

I'm going to mainly handle the upper end rods, mostly signature McCelland, Cara Reaction, Cara T7 and Cara ST.  I can get other, but what I'm going to have is what I and a lot of the professional fishermen in this area use on a daily basis.

I have my entire Pro-Staff rod inventory from 2013 thru now on sale.  I will handle any new Falcon rods on strictly an unpublished private treaty basis.  All factory warranties apply as we will be a dealer, here at White  River Lodge.

Do not hesitate to email me and ask questions about the rods and pricing on new Falcon Rods.

Current Inventory and pricing;  Experienced Table Rock lake Rods.

Cara T7 Med. Cranker Full 10" handle  quantity 2 price  $110,00 each  Usage;  RK Crawler-Sq. Bill- lipless Crank- Wiggle Wart

Cara T7 Finesse Jig- Head Turner and Amistad  quantity 8 price $120.00 each 3/8th to 1 oz baits of all kinds Amistad is great for A-Rig or Wopper P

Car T7 Reaction Swim Jig  quantity 2 price $125.00 each Fantastic football jig rod and med swimbait

Cara T7 Jerkbait Special quantity 5 price $110.00 each  spook and any type of topwater from popper to jerkbait, jigging spoon.

Cara T7-ST Mansfield Cast quantity 5 price $110.00  micro guide each  Excellent Red Fin, RK Crawler, Flutter Spoon Wobble Head, My most used.

Cara T7 Jeff Kriet ST  quantity 6  price $125.00 each  Excellent Ned Rig small tube, shaky head or drop shot

Cara T7 Med Hvy Spin  6'6" quantity 8  price $100.00 each Carolina spit shot rig small jig and top water.  Excellent rod instead of a casting rod.

No phone calls please,  Handle any of your rod need thru email.  whiteriverbb@msn.com  You will be very pleasantly surprised at the new rod pricing.

Great Rods!  That is all I ever use.

"you can always beat the keeper, but you can never beat the post"

There are only three things in life that are certain : death, taxes, and the wind blowing at Capps Creek!

I was sold on them back in 1998 when I bought my first one.  Had it for years and broke it myself.  Took it to the old Southtown Bait in Joplin and Steve told me they would take of it.  All I did was include shipping there and back and they just sent me a brand new rod!  

"you can always beat the keeper, but you can never beat the post"

There are only three things in life that are certain : death, taxes, and the wind blowing at Capps Creek!

Those days of sending a rod back that someone broke are over. If it's not a manufacturing defect you got a 50/50 shot at getting it replaced. I thought I was getting a lifetime free replacement when I bought my G.Loomis. I recently broke the tip off( totally my fault) and had it sent off to get replaced. I was told it really depends on their mood. Unfortunately the didn't cover it but I had the option to pay $95 to replace it with a new one. That's a whole lot less than retail price so naturally I bought it. 

This practice is becoming more prevalent due to idiots intentionally breaking rods just to get new ones. I know a guy who runs a tackle shop and he said he had a customer who would break his rods right in front of him. He would break them when seasons would change. Instead of having multiple rods he would just break one and replace it with whatever type the season called for.  People like him ruined for the good honest people.

Enough on my rant. Falcon rods are fantastic. 

Here we go again.  Some folks have reniged on their purchase and I have sold and found a few other rods that have had some experience at catching Table Rock Bass, so here goes again.

CASTING RODS. 1 YR. OF SERVICE

2 CARA REACTION SWIM JIG  $125.00@

2 CARA HEAD TURNER  $120.00@

1 CARA FINESS JIG  $120.00

2 ORIGIONAL F24-166-M  $50.00@

SPINNING RODS

2 CARA NESTOR FALLS SPIN  This is the same rod that is now the Squirrel tail  I use it exclusively for Ned rigging.  $125.00@

5  CARA CS-5-166-MH 6'6" SPIN  $100.00@

I have sold 26 of the original 38 rods I had in stock, and then added 2 Original Casting rods.  I have sold quite a few new rods also.  If you need multiple rods from either the new or pre-owned stock I can make a little better deal, depending on how many you want.  Thanks Bill

Don't hesitate to give me a call, text or email.

Also I am pretty sure that Phil is going to stock some very nice Lite and Ultra Lite trout rods and also some of the small Falcon 1000 series finesse reels.  Reviews on the Moxie and the Volt are very good.  One is an 8 bearing reel and the other is a 11 bearing reel.  These are very affordable and will match up with the Falcon Lite action Trout rods.  I'll let you know when you can look for them and  pricing in the Tackle shop at Lilleys'

Makes a very good Christmas gift for you or your trout fishing clan.

I don't know much about the Falcon Rods, so I looked some of them up and thought it might be helpful to share this information. It may not be the rods the OP has so you might want to ask Bill. 

FALCON CARA CCB-5-172SJ S Swim Jig Special

CCB-5-172SJ S
CARA REACTION SERIES

CCB-5-172SJ S  Swim Jig

Designed to slow reel swim jigs by lily pads and lay downs.

Rod Series Cara
Rod Action MH
Rod Name Description Swim Jig Special
Rod Flex MF
Fuji Guides 10
Line Weight 10-17 lb.
Lure Weight 1/8 to 3/8 oz.
Rod Length (feet) 7' 2""
Handle (inches) 9""

CARA ST - CCM 6-1610S Head Turner

Exclusive to Cara ST- New Ultra-High Tensile Strength Carbon Fiber Material foa a Lighter, Stronger, Quicker Response-------- S “Head Turner” is the Micro version of the classic Cara 6’10” heavy action.
Stock
Code
CCM 6 -1610S

CARA MICRO ST  CCM 6-1610S

The latest in guide technology,. Cara T-7 Microgiude rods use up to 13 Fuji micro guides for with low friction light weight Alconite rings for increased casting distance and lighter weight.  Combined it with our Cara graphite blank it makes for the lightest, most sensitive rod possible.

Rod Series Cara
Rod Type Micro
Rod Action H
Rod Name Description Head Turner
Rod Flex MF
Fuji Guides 12
Line Weight 12-25
Lure Weight 1/4 to 3/4 oz
Rod Length (feet) 6'10""
Handle (inches) Split
I'm 

FINESSE JIG ROD 

This Cara features a split rear cork for even lighter weight. Use it for finesses jigs. This Cara has become the "go-to" rod for pitching light weight jigs and Texas rigged plasticsMH

SERIES MODEL DESCRIPTION ACTION FLEX FUJI GUIDES LINE WEIGHT LURE WEIGHT LENGTH HANDLE
Cara Split Grip CC-5-1610 S Finesse Jig Split Grip MH F 9 10-20lb. 3/16 to 5/8 oz 6' 10" 10"